Check-in time is 4pm | Check-out time is 1:00 pm
RESERVATIONS: A deposit of $100 is required to hold a reservation. This will be required at the time of reservation via major credit card. Deposits made by personal check must be received at least 15 days prior to the arrival date. The balance is due on arrival in cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express or traveler’s check. NO PERSONAL CHECKS FOR PAYMENT OF BALANCE UPON ARRIVAL. No refunds for early departures.
HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS: Rainbow Mountain requires a 3 night minimum booking for some holiday weekends. These weekends may include:
- New Years
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Rooms will become available for less than 3 nights 2 weeks prior to the designated check in date.
CANCELLATION POLICY: There is NO REFUND OF YOUR DEPOSIT if we are notified of your cancellation less than 7 days prior to your arrival date. If we are notified of your cancellation more than 7 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded MINUS A $20.00 CANCELLATION CHARGE. We make no exceptions to our cancellation policy for any reason, including personal or medical emergencies or death of a friend or family member, weather or other forces of nature, acts of God, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, international or internal flight cancellations, or any other reason beyond our control. We strongly recommend you purchase trip cancellation or interruption insurance to protect yourself from unexpected circumstances before or during your trip.
Cancellation policy for holiday weekends:
There are no refunds on cancellations made on the following weekends:
Valentines Day, Valentines Weekend, Memorial Weekend, 4th of July, 4th of July weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Halloween, New Years Eve, New Years Eve Weekend.
PET POLICIES & GUIDELINES: Pets are permitted only in our pet-friendly Cottages. Guests who bring pets into non-cottage rooms will incur a $50 deep cleaning fee; and they will be asked to leave, without refund. In order to accommodate both our guests traveling with and without pets, we have incorporated the following general restrictions:
- All pet owners must have a signed, valid credit card voucher on file at the Front Desk.
- Pets weighing less than 80 pounds are welcome.
- Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. If extensive cleaning or damage repair is necessary beyond the normal cleaning process, the guest will be charged additional fees.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guest room.
- Owners are responsible for picking up after their pets at all times. Please use the exterior trash receptacles or the dumpster for disposal. A $150.00 nonrefundable, clean up fee will be added if guests do not pick up after their pets.
- Pets are not permitted indoors (except in your room), on the Lodge Front Porch or Patio, around the Pool or Hot Tub, or in the area between the Lodge Patio and the Pool.
- Barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the resort is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the guest will be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet. If guests must leave the resort, there will be no refund.
- A pet that becomes aggressive to any guest or other person must be immediately removed from the resort. If guests must leave the resort, there will be no refund.
- Housekeeping services will be provided only if your pet is crated or removed from the room during service. Otherwise, replacement supplies (fresh towels, washcloths, soap) will be left outside your door.
- Pet owners agree to indemnity, hold harmless and defend Rainbow Mountain Resort, its owners, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of or relating to any claim for personal injury or property damage cause by the pet. We respectfully request that you do not stay here with your pet, if you do not intend to comply with these guidelines. Guests in repeated violation of these guidelines must leave the resort and will receive no refund.
DISCLAIMER: Rainbow Mountain Resort is privately owned and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items or for damage to vehicles. Adults (21+) only. Food and beverages not purchased from Rainbow Mountain may only be consumed in your room, not in any of our public spaces or common areas(i.e., the lobby, patio, front porch, pool, hot tub, dining room, nightclub, etc.). Smoking is not permitted in any of our buildings. Guests who smoke in any rooms will incur a $50 deep cleaning fee; and they will be asked to leave, without refund. Pets are permitted only in our pet-friendly Cottages. Guests who bring pets into non-cottage rooms will incur a $50 deep cleaning fee; and they will be asked to leave, without refund. Group Rates are available. Call 570-223-8484 for information.