Rainbow Mountain has been serving the LGBTQ community and our friends since 1981. Located high up in the Pocono mountains, our 25 acres of land offers our guests a wide variety of amenities and spectacular views of the surrounding mountain range.
Whether you want to relax at the pool, go for drinks at the club, hike some beautiful trails, or just hang out and chill in the hotel, you’re going to enjoy and make memories with old friends and new.
THE LODGE – Located on the main floor of the lodge, our lobby is a great place to hang out, play games, watch a movie or simply relax with a drink. Rooms 1 – 10 are located on the 2nd floor of the lodge.
|Monday: 9am – 5pm|
|Tuesday & Wednesday: Closed|
|Thursday: 12pm – 9pm|
|Friday – Sunday: 9am – 9pm|
POOL & POOL BAR
|Monday – Wednesday: 11am – 7pm|
|Thursday & Sunday: 12pm – 12am|
|Friday & Saturday: 12pm – 9pm|
NIGHTCLUB & LOUNGE
|FRIDAY & SATURDAY: 9pm – 2am|
HOT TUB – Overlooking our pond and the Pocono mountain range, our hot tub is open year round.
GYM/SAUNA – Located directly behind the main lodge, we offer state of the art equipment and a beautifully finished dry sauna.
ACTIVITIES – Feeling active? Enjoy one of the many sports or activities that our property offers.
- Paddle Boat
- Row Boat
THE GROUNDS – Located high up on a mountain side, our 25 acres of land offer beautiful views, 2 acre pond, nature walks and plenty of room to get out and explore.
OUR GUIDE TO THE POCONOS:
- Mount Nebo Park – Just a few steps up the road, beautiful Mount Nebo Park is perfect for a day of hiking or a relaxing picnic by one of the ponds 406 Mt Nebo Rd, East Stroudsburg, PA, 18301.
- Stroudsburg – Have fun shopping, eating, drinking, and exploring your way around the historic town of Stroudsburg.
- Shawnee Mountain – Located just a few miles away, skiing at Shawnee Mountain is a great way to spend the day.
- Bushkill Falls – “The Niagara of Pennsylvania” is a series of 8 waterfalls accessible by hiking through the wooded Pocono mountain.
- Delaware Water Gap – Explore the 67,000 acre national park surrounding the spectacular Delaware Water Gap.
- Delaware River – Canoe, kayak, or paddle down the unspoiled and scenic Delaware river.
- The Renegade Winery – A modern and hip local winery offering delicious wines crafted in house.
- Tolino Vineyard – Every weekend, Tolino offers guided tours and wine tastings.
- Spa Shawnee – Pamper yourself to a relaxing treatment from our friendly neighbors at Spa Shawnee.
- Pocono Antique Mall – Quality antiques spread across three large buildings. Voted #1 for antique shopping in the Poconos.
- Olde Engine Works – Located in a machine shop dating back to 1903, this popular antique market offers 125+ vendors with a wide variety of products.
- Mount Airy Casino – Las Vegas style casino and restaurants located in the heart of the Poconos
- Camelback Mountain – Camelback is a great option for the more advanced skier and also home to the largest tubing park in the U.S.